- Each apartment has separate outdoor seating with a grill
- Parking and Bicycle storage is available in the garden behind a securely locked gate
- For children there is a trampoline, sandbox and a playground with swings
- We also have a wine cellar where you can go for a glass of wine in the season (July, August). For a group of ten people we can prepare wine tasting with snacks. http://www.vinny-sklep-lednice.cz.
- We also issue gift vouchers for accommodation.
Lednice is a village in South Moravia in the Czech Republic. In 1996 it was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List (together with the twin manor of Valtice) as “an exceptional example of the designed landscape that evolved in the Enlightenment and afterwards under the care of a single family.” It contains a palace and the largest park in the country, which covers 200 km².